Online Streaming Classes
These classes are designed to help get your core muscles firing, strong, balanced, and well-coordinated. Level 1 is safe and appropriate for all levels, including those with diastasis recti and postpartum with clearance from your healthcare provider to resume exercise. Safe does not mean easy!
Anyone who struggles with core function will benefit from this series; including athletes who may have extraordinarily strong external core muscles but lack inner core stability.
- Protect your back and reduce low back pain
- Make your daily activities easier and safer
- Prepare your body to do higher level skills and activities
Pelvic Floor Fit
Why take a pelvic floor class?
- Experience increased pleasure during sex
- Reduce or eliminate sneeze-pee (or jump-pee, or run-pee…)
- Reduce or eliminate feelings of pelvic heaviness
- Reduce or eliminate hip, SI joint, and low back pain
- Improve core function
- Decrease pelvic floor tightness & pain
Low Pressure Fitness/Hypopressives
Low Pressure Fitness is a gentle, yet powerful, core training system. It was developed from the Hypopressive technique and combined with myofascial stretching, neurodynamic mobilization, and respiratory training.
Benefits of practicing Low Pressure Fitness (LPF) include:
- Improved posture
- Improved breathing mechanics
- Improved core stabilization
- Reduced low back pain
- Reduced pelvic organ prolapse symptoms
Movement for Mental Health
Join me for gentle movement with the sole purpose of making our bodies & minds feel good. We will do a combination of breath work, stretching, and general mobility movements. Appropriate for all fitness levels. Alternatives will be given for those who find breath work triggering.
As part of the goal to reduce stress, class is free. Donations are accepted, but not expected.
Coaching to Fit Your Lifestyle
Contact Optimal Health
3209A California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116